President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky spoke about the attacks of the Russian army throughout the country at night.
President of Ukraine Zelensky, in a statement on his page on the social network, recalled that rocket attacks were carried out throughout Ukraine at night. Noting that Russian army attacks were directed at critical infrastructure and residential buildings, Zelenskiy said: “Unfortunately, there are wounded and dead. My condolences to his family.” said.
Noting that all units of the service are on duty, Zelensky said that “the activity of the energy system is being restored, restrictions have been introduced in all regions.” used the phrase.
“The enemy again tried to scare the Ukrainians by firing 81 rockets and returned to his pitiful tactics. Invaders can only terrorize civilians. That’s all they can do.” Zelensky said, but noted that these attacks will not help them and they will react to all actions.
Zelensky said: “Unfortunately, there are wounded and dead. My condolences to his family.” He said.
- Hirokazu Kore-eda Cinema and 9 Sample Films
- Guaido deported
- What is shamanism? What are shamanistic rituals and symbols?
- Who is Gerard de Nerval? His life and work
- Who is Shah Ismail? What did he do?
- Passenger plane crashed! At least 40 dead!
- The head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs shared on social networks.
- The Black Sea will never be a NATO sea
- 9 tips to help you stick to your New Year’s resolutions
- Sunscreen Stick Recommendations for Flawless Skin in Summer