Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has made statements about the ongoing war with Russia.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said they continue to slowly move forward, fighting to liberate the Luhansk region of Ukraine from the Russian army.
Zelensky, in a video message posted to his Telegram account, said they had entered the 270th day of the ongoing war against Russia.
Declaring that Russian troops continue to carry out airstrikes on his country, Zelensky noted that the most violent clashes so far are taking place on the Donetsk front.
Noting that the Ukrainian army is advancing in the Luhansk region, Zelensky said: “We are moving slowly, fighting in the Luhansk region. In the morning, there were about 400 shellings on the eastern front.” said.
Zelenskiy said repairs to energy infrastructure damaged by Russian airstrikes continue, and there are problems with power supply in 15 regions of the country, especially in the capital Kyiv.
- 9 interesting facts about Black Friday
- Qatar is on the agenda with allegations of bringing fake fans to the World Cup
- World Cup mascots from past to present
- Nuclear power plant in danger!
- 14 Surprising Facts About Morocco
- Career, life and more: Who is Alperin Şengün, one of the names of the NBA stars?
- Trump Poll by Elon Musk
- Netanyahu: Israel will not obey Jewish law
- What you should know about the book series before you start The Time Series Wheel
- 43% of the world’s population believe in economic growth, compared to 90% in Turkey.