Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has made statements about the ongoing war with Russia.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said they continue to slowly move forward, fighting to liberate the Luhansk region of Ukraine from the Russian army.
Zelensky, in a video message posted to his Telegram account, said they had entered the 270th day of the ongoing war against Russia.
Declaring that Russian troops continue to carry out airstrikes on his country, Zelensky noted that the most violent clashes so far are taking place on the Donetsk front.
Noting that the Ukrainian army is advancing in the Luhansk region, Zelensky said: “We are moving slowly, fighting in the Luhansk region. In the morning, there were about 400 shellings on the eastern front.” said.
Zelenskiy said repairs to energy infrastructure damaged by Russian airstrikes continue, and there are problems with power supply in 15 regions of the country, especially in the capital Kyiv.
- 7 interesting facts about knights
- 8 Ways to Cool Down Before Air Conditioning
- Nuclear power plant in danger!
- Three people died as a result of a terrorist attack in the Karkamysh district of Gaziantep
- The man with the longest nose in history: Thomas Wadhouse
- What happens to your body if you swim regularly?
- 6 facts about International Women’s Day you should know
- Putin’s arrest by Germany is a declaration of war
- What You Need to Know About 1899, Netflix’s New Mystery Series
- The head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs shared on social networks.