Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has made statements about the ongoing war with Russia.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said they continue to slowly move forward, fighting to liberate the Luhansk region of Ukraine from the Russian army.
Zelensky, in a video message posted to his Telegram account, said they had entered the 270th day of the ongoing war against Russia.
Declaring that Russian troops continue to carry out airstrikes on his country, Zelensky noted that the most violent clashes so far are taking place on the Donetsk front.
Noting that the Ukrainian army is advancing in the Luhansk region, Zelensky said: “We are moving slowly, fighting in the Luhansk region. In the morning, there were about 400 shellings on the eastern front.” said.
Zelenskiy said repairs to energy infrastructure damaged by Russian airstrikes continue, and there are problems with power supply in 15 regions of the country, especially in the capital Kyiv.
- What is “telephonophobia”, known as the fear of talking on the phone?
- Scientists explain: what do aliens really look like?
- The number of cases rose at the zero point of the epidemic
- 28 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- Forbes magazine has published a list of the richest cities in 2023.
- Heartbreaking footage of a 7.7 magnitude earthquake
- USA: TikTok creates a problem
- Appeal for a donation from the United Nations for Turkey
- What is Bab-i Ali Reid? What are the causes and consequences?
- Announcing the quarter-finalists of the UEFA Champions League