President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky made a statement about the ongoing war with Russia and announced the destruction of 45 UAVs.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said the Russian army had launched an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) strike on Ukraine on the first day of 2023, and said 45 UAVs had been destroyed.
Ukraine continues to fight hard to win the ongoing war with Russia. President of Ukraine Zelensky gave information about the latest situation in the war and stressed that 45 UAVs were destroyed by air defense systems.
Zelensky, in a video message published on his Telegram account, said that Russian forces launched strikes on Ukraine on the first day of 2023.
Noting that Russian forces had launched Iranian-made UAVs into various parts of the country, Zelensky stressed that 45 UAVs were destroyed by Ukrainian air defense systems.
Noting that they will continue to fight for the independence of Ukraine, Zelenskiy said: “They will not be able to steal a single year from Ukraine, they will not be able to take away our independence. We won’t give them anything.” said.
- A little break in nature: canoeing spots in Turkey
- Why didn’t Turkey participate in organizing the 1950 World Cup?
- What should you do to lose weight in Ramadan?
- Musician missing since UFO: Jim Sullivan
- 10 fun things to do during camp nights
- How and where to buy an Arbitrum coin in 3 steps?
- We asked about artificial intelligence! 15 What Celebrities Would Look Like If They Lived In Ancient Times
- Shock Zelensky! Critical meeting between US and Russia
- How many magnitude earthquakes can occur in the world?
- Antalya rent reaches 50 thousand Turkish liras on the social media agenda