Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky made a statement about the ongoing war with Russia and said that heavy losses had been inflicted.
While the Ukrainian-Russian war continues, fierce clashes continue in the Donbass. In a statement, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that Russian troops had suffered huge losses and said: “The situation is very difficult and we are fighting. “We are defeating the occupiers and inflicting incredible losses on Russia,” he said.
Referring to several cities in Ukraine’s Donbas where conflicts have been escalating for months, Zelensky said: “The more losses Russia inflicts there, in Bakhmut, Vuhledar, Marinka, Kremennaya, in Donbas, the faster we can end this war.”
- Secret documents found in Biden’s office
- Advertising designs from 19 world-famous brands push the boundaries of creativity
- 9 things you should stop doing in human relationships
- What is the use of ylang-ylang oil, which attracts attention with its exotic smell?
- Like a horror movie! 5 people who woke up at their own funeral
- 8 facts you need to know about Northern Ireland’s Giant’s Causeway
- When will the earthquake occur in Marmara? Which provinces will be affected?
- The army and the people did not take the side of the rebels.
- Data transmission over long distances with 6G is provided for the first time
- Biden’s statement from Trump: it’s unbelievable