Volodymyr Zelensky, the president of Ukraine at war with Russia, visited an iftar in the village of Chayki in Kyiv.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky visited the iftar program at the Crimean Muslim Center in the village of Chayki in Kyiv. Zelensky said: “There is no alternative but the de-occupation of Crimea, not only for Ukraine, but for the whole world.”
Turkish Ambassador to Kiev Yağmur Ahmet Güldere, leader of the Crimean Tatar Turks and People’s Deputy of Ukraine Mustafa Kirimoglu, Chairman of the National Assembly of Crimean Tatars (KTMM) Rifat Chubarov, religious figures and Muslims of Ukraine took part in the iftar program at the Crimean Muslim Center, Russia-Ukraine Honored with a minute of silence Ukrainian soldiers who died in the war.
President of Ukraine Zelensky, in his speech here, expressed his pleasure at participating in the program and said: “Respect and guaranteed diversity are part of the characteristics of an independent Ukraine.”
Zelensky took part in the iftar program with Crimean Muslims
Recalling that the war continues in his country, Zelensky said that the problems of territorial integrity in Ukraine began with the illegal annexation of Crimea by Russia:
“There are no alternatives for Crimea, except for liberation from occupation. Not only for Ukraine, but for the whole world, there is no other alternative than the de-occupation of Crimea.”
“The world will return to the world”
Accusing Russia of “violating human rights” in Crimea, Zelensky said: “We will return to Crimea, and then peace will return to the world, because the aggressor will also lose.”
The leader of the Crimean Tatar Turks, MP Kirimoglu expressed satisfaction with Zelensky’s participation in the iftar program, despite the ongoing war in Ukraine.
Recalling that Zelensky had instructed to make Muslim holidays official a few months after taking office as President of Ukraine, Kyrmyzioglu thanked Zelensky.
Soldiers on duty at the front were awarded a state order
He added that they expect the international community to step up its response to Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea.
“I believe that we will liberate Crimea and all our lands under enemy occupation,” he said.
In the program, Zelensky presented state medals to some soldiers who served at the front in the Russian-Ukrainian war.
- After the Catastrophe of the Century, many channels will broadcast together
- What psychological illnesses can be in victims of earthquakes?
- In what cases will votes used in an election be invalid?
- 13 Great Scientists Who Changed the History of Astronomy
- 6 spring festivals in different parts of Turkey
- Winter will not come to Turkey! We face the risk of drought
- A meteorite named 2023 DW could hit Earth in 2046
- Such a change! Old and new models of car brands
- North Korean leader’s shocking offer to women
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend