President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky will meet with US President Joe Biden.
The President of Ukraine Zelensky called the power outage as a result of the shelling of the Russian army “the situation is serious.”
President Volodymyr Zelensky, addressing the people of Ukraine with a video message that he shared on his Telegram account, said that power outages continue throughout the country.
Explaining that power cuts continue in Kyiv, Odessa, Lvov and other regions as a result of the shelling of power supply facilities by Russian troops, Zelensky assessed that the “situation is serious” with energy problems in Ukraine.
Declaring that he had a telephone conversation with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Zelensky noted that they discussed the expansion of the Black Sea Grain Corridor and global events that are of great importance for Turkey and Ukraine.
Zelensky to meet with Biden
On the other hand, Zelensky said that he had a telephone conversation with French President Emmanuel Macron and that he would speak on the phone with US President Joe Biden in the coming hours.
- Fashion and beauty trends that ruined the 2000s
- What is Aspava and what is Aspava extended for?
- What you need to know about the Columbia spacecraft crash
- magnitude 6 earthquake
- Shahmaran Plot, actors and release date
- First time for Biden
- 17 Impressive Photographs That Won an Award in Black and White Photography
- What are the characteristics of a seahorse? How do they connect?
- Germany rejected the claim for compensation.
- Trump never paid taxes