President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky will meet with US President Joe Biden.
The President of Ukraine Zelensky called the power outage as a result of the shelling of the Russian army “the situation is serious.”
President Volodymyr Zelensky, addressing the people of Ukraine with a video message that he shared on his Telegram account, said that power outages continue throughout the country.
Explaining that power cuts continue in Kyiv, Odessa, Lvov and other regions as a result of the shelling of power supply facilities by Russian troops, Zelensky assessed that the “situation is serious” with energy problems in Ukraine.
Declaring that he had a telephone conversation with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Zelensky noted that they discussed the expansion of the Black Sea Grain Corridor and global events that are of great importance for Turkey and Ukraine.
Zelensky to meet with Biden
On the other hand, Zelensky said that he had a telephone conversation with French President Emmanuel Macron and that he would speak on the phone with US President Joe Biden in the coming hours.
- 66 aftershocks after the Kahramanmaras earthquake
- What is compartment syndrome, which is often seen in earthquake victims, and what are its symptoms?
- Expert Answer: How long does it take to fall in love?
- Advertising designs from 19 world-famous brands push the boundaries of creativity
- Biden to African leaders: I’ll kneel and eat you
- Statement from America: We have nothing to do with the helicopter
- Nusret Gokce is on the social media agenda with his attitude towards the World Cup final
- Where and how to go to Nallıhan Bird Sanctuary?
- Warning from North Korea US: We consider this a casus belli
- How is Women’s Day celebrated on March 8 in our country and in the world?