President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky is preparing to participate in the G7 summit in Japan.
It has been announced that President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky may personally attend the summit of G7 leaders, which will be held in Japan.
News from the official Kyodo agency, based on sources in the Japanese government, noted that Zelensky, whose participation was previously announced via video link, could come to Hiroshima for the summit.
As part of the summit’s planned program, the leaders are expected to hold a special session on the Ukrainian crisis.
In the event of his possible visit, this will be Zelensky’s first trip to the Asian region since February 2022, when Russian attacks began.
It was stated that Zelenskiy could meet with the leaders and try to strengthen the existing solidarity of the G7 countries with Ukraine.
The summit, organized by Japan with the participation of the leaders of the United States, France, England, Germany, Canada and Italy, will end on May 21.
The leaders of the European Union (EU), Indonesia, India, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Vietnam and representatives of international organizations are also invited to the summit.
The G7 is considered one of the important international platforms for solving global political and economic problems.
- What you need to know about Atomic Heart Gamers are looking forward to it
- Birgi village included in the list of the best tourist villages in 2022
- 7 Best Parody Movies That Imitate Pop Culture Elements
- Meteorology gave a clock
- King Charles will be crowned today
- What happened to Hitler’s family after the war?
- World Cup mascots from past to present
- Who are the natives: their origin, beliefs and language
- 10 Famous Names That Came From Accidents On Set
- UN nuclear warning