President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said that the situation in the cities of Bakhmut and Vugledar in the Donetsk region is difficult.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky addressed the nation with a daily video message and shared information on developments related to the ongoing war in Ukraine.
Noting that the most heated conflicts of the Russian-Ukrainian war are continuing in his country’s Donetsk region, Zelensky said: “The situation at the front, especially in the area of Bakhmut and Vuhledar in Donetsk region, continues to be extremely difficult.” used the phrase.
The unfortunate city of the Ukrainian war: Bakhmut
Accusing the Russian army of “destroying” civilian infrastructure in Ukraine, Zelensky said: “The invaders are not only attacking our positions, they are purposefully destroying these cities and villages around them.” said.
Call to IOC President Thomas Bach
In his speech, Zelensky proposed to the President of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Thomas Bach to impose restrictions against Russia in the field of sports.
Recalling that the decision to remove Russian athletes from participation in the Olympic Games has not yet been made, Zelensky continued:
“It is impossible not to be disappointed in the statements of Thomas Bach, the current president of the International Olympic Committee. I spoke to him several times. I never heard from him how he would protect the sport from military propaganda if he returned Russian athletes to international competitions.
Defending that Bach should not remain neutral during the war, Zelensky said: “And by the way, I invite Mr. Bach to Bakhmut. So that he can see with his own eyes that there is no such thing as impartiality.” made an accent.
- For the first time in Turkey, the company launched a practice 4 days a week
- What is the difference between equality and fairness?
- 10 signs the other person is not trustworthy
- What is a maximalist film? 9 Sample Films That Received Full Criticism
- Twitter account security is paid
- 7 digital photo frames that will make your memories last forever
- Silent Hill 2 remake coming to PS5 and PC
- Zelensky: Russia destroys Donbass
- Elon Musk lost his title
- Taiwan’s leader donates his salary to earthquake victims