Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said the heaviest fighting in the ongoing war against Russia in his country took place in the cities of Bakhmut and Soledar in the Donetsk region.
Zelenskiy addressed the nation in his daily video message posted on his Telegram account.
Rating the recent clashes in the cities of Bakhmut and Soledar in the Donetsk region as “the hottest”, Zelensky said:
“In the Donetsk region, Bakhmut, Soledar (the situation here) is the hottest, the most painful now, as before. We are doing everything to help our children (Ukrainian soldiers) in this direction. Our heroes who hold the defense there, all deserve the greatest gratitude there.”
“RUSSIAN OIL PRICE CEILING SHOULD BE $30”
Recalling that on December 2, the EU countries agreed on a maximum price of $60 per barrel for oil transported from Russia by sea, Zelensky noted that this price should be further reduced.
Defending that the price of a barrel of Russian oil should be reduced to $30, Zelenskiy said they were not happy with yesterday’s decision.
- Silent Hill 2 remake coming to PS5 and PC
- Various offers of Christmas gifts
- Netflix is preparing to launch a cloud gaming service as an alternative to mobile platforms
- Habitable planet discovered 100 light-years from Earth
- 14 Surprising Facts About England
- British reaction to Prince Harry: bad for national security
- What are the benefits of vitamin A for skin?
- magnitude 6 earthquake
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- 7 delightful books and their themes