Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that Russia is preparing a new attack on Ukraine.
“We understand that terrorists are planning further attacks,” he said in a video message he shared on Sunday evening. “Unfortunately, until their missiles calm down,” Zelensky said. used the phrase.
Drawing attention to the blackouts caused by Russian shelling, the President of Ukraine said that the next week could be just as difficult as the previous one.
There was no reaction from Moscow to Zelensky’s comments.
Moscow, which launched attacks on Ukraine on February 24, says it is not targeting civilians. The Kremlin’s statement on Thursday emphasized that Kyiv could “alleviate the suffering” of its people by complying with Russia’s demands.
- Khashoggi case closed in the US
- Russia fired missiles
- Horror Comedies: 9 Awesome Movies
- We need long range missiles
- Russia commits crimes against humanity
- Biden named the date
- 7 things to do at least once a year for a happy life
- Thanks from Zelensky to Erdogan
- What is Aspava and what is Aspava extended for?
- 30 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading