Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that the Russian army destroyed the Donbas region of his country.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said that in the cities of Donbass there was severe destruction due to the shelling of the Russian army.
Zelensky addressed the nation with a video post from his Telegram account.
Declaring that Russian army attacks on his country are continuing, Zelensky said that 13 Iranian-made unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) were destroyed in the Kyiv region early in the morning.
Zelensky said heavy fighting was continuing on the front line and claimed that Russian troops were continuing to destroy settlements along the line of contact.
President Zelensky said: “Russia is destroying cities in the Donbas, like Mariupol, like Volnovakha, like Bakhmut.” said.
Noting that Russian forces had also shelled the city of Kherson today, Zelensky said an 8-year-old boy had died as a result of the shelling.
Declaring that 64 more Ukrainian soldiers had been released today as a result of a prisoner exchange with the Russian side, Zelenskiy said: “We continue to work towards the release and return of every Ukrainian man and woman who is still being held in Russia.” used phrases.
- The first and last appearance on the screens of 7 world-famous actors
- 9 facts about carbohydrates that you may not have heard of
- 6 cisterns that shed light on the mystery of the city
- Natural gas prices in Europe have increased 10 times
- A fast-spreading, insidious and dangerous disease: Streptococcus A
- According to Google, what is the most common dream in the world and in Turkey?
- Russian Foreign Minister: The West is using Ukraine
- What is the difference between the HBO adaptation and the game?
- The list of the most overrated cities in the world has been announced
- Confidential disclosure from Biden