Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky explained the peace plan in a statement after the capture of Kherson.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that after the capture of Kherson, the time had come to demand peace from Russia, and asked world leaders to support a plan to end the war in his country.
Zelensky, who was connected to the G20 summit on the Indonesian island of Bali, said Ukraine would not allow Russian troops retreating to the left bank of the Dnieper to regroup and they would continue to fight until they regained full control of the country. .
The Ukrainian leader stressed that Kyiv will not compromise its sovereignty, territorial integrity or independence.
Zelenskiy asked leaders at the summit to adopt a 10-point peace plan and end the war fairly and in accordance with international law with the UN convention.
“If Russia rejects our peace plan, you will see that all she wants is wars,” Zelensky said.
- A little break in nature: canoeing spots in Turkey
- Amazing settlement in Bilecik: retirement village
- Yusuf Shah defeated Stephen Hawking in the Mensa intelligence test
- Turkey’s first cave opened to tourists
- 32 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- G20 summit final declaration published
- The great excitement begins! World Cup schedule and match details
- Modern touch to decorate your home
- 8 detox water recipes to help you lose weight
- What will Meloni mean for Italy?