Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky explained the peace plan in a statement after the capture of Kherson.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that after the capture of Kherson, the time had come to demand peace from Russia, and asked world leaders to support a plan to end the war in his country.
Zelensky, who was connected to the G20 summit on the Indonesian island of Bali, said Ukraine would not allow Russian troops retreating to the left bank of the Dnieper to regroup and they would continue to fight until they regained full control of the country. .
The Ukrainian leader stressed that Kyiv will not compromise its sovereignty, territorial integrity or independence.
Zelenskiy asked leaders at the summit to adopt a 10-point peace plan and end the war fairly and in accordance with international law with the UN convention.
“If Russia rejects our peace plan, you will see that all she wants is wars,” Zelensky said.
- CEO of the world’s first robot: Tang Yu
- The judge made a decision with the help of artificial intelligence
- 10 facts about animals living in the Chernobyl zone
- Blinken went to Israel
- 5 tips for those who want to become a social entrepreneur
- What is Gothic architecture? 9 Examples of Gothic Architecture
- Biden signed
- 9 things you should know about the early history of football
- Russia ignited Satan
- Trump is back