Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has made important statements about the ongoing war with Russia.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said that they are preparing with great determination for a counter-offensive in the war, they will take important steps in a short time and they are motivated to do so.
Visiting the Italian capital Rome for the first time since the Russian attack on Ukraine on February 24, 2022, Zelensky answered questions from Italian journalists by taking part in a program on Italian state television in the evening after his official contacts ended.
Recalling that the Italian public is tired of supporting Kyiv, Zelensky said: “Let’s imagine that (Russian President Vladimir) Putin came to NATO countries. Then you will send your citizens, your fathers, your children to this war, because you are members of the alliance. I am a pragmatic person. Your society must understand this; It is better to help Ukraine than to send our citizens to war.” He said.
Zelensky said that they were able to protect their skies thanks to Italy and France, and that they would have lost more if it were not for the air defense systems purchased from these countries.
Declaring that the main thing is to end the war, Zelensky said that Putin is “aggressive” and they do not want to live in chaos.
Referring to a telephone conversation with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Zelensky said: “We discussed important issues. I said that we trust Beijing not to supply weapons to Moscow. Xi replied that they would not supply arms and would not support Russia.” said.
- People are unaware of the possible danger of an earthquake
- A hybrid work model is good for mental health
- Galatasaray completes the 2022-2023 season in the Premier League as champions
- Which cities have the lowest voter turnout?
- 7 Best Alternative ChatGPT Chatbots You Should Try Right Now
- Zelensky: Russia is preparing a new attack
- What you need to know about a penumbral lunar eclipse
- Tommy Cash: rapper provocateur of the fashion world
- Everything you wanted to know about Eurovision 2023
- 8 things you shouldn’t do for healthy hair