President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky dismissed the governors of Khmelnitsky, Odessa and Lugansk regions.
Decrees signed by Zelensky on the dismissal of the heads of the regions in question were published on the website of the President of Ukraine.
According to the decrees, Khmelnytsky Governor Sergei Gamaly, Odessa Governor Maxim Marchenko and Luhansk Governor Sergei Gaidai were dismissed from their positions.
- Why was Ekşi Sözlük closed?
- Turkey’s most mysterious serial killer case: the slashed leg murders
- Pope: Being gay is not a crime
- 9 facts you should know about Earth Day
- Spain will send tanks to Ukraine
- 10 Famous Singers Who Captivated Fans With Their Successful Acting Skills
- Social media reaction to vehicle tax doubling
- According to experts, there were 130 atomic bombs during the earthquake in Kahramanmaras.
- America, Canada and Japan
- Two earthquakes of magnitude 6.4 and 5.8 occurred in Khatai