Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has made statements about the ongoing war with Russia.
The war between Ukraine and Russia has been going on for 9 months. Rocket fire was inflicted on a hospital in Volnyansk Zaporozhye. Although a child was killed as a result of the shelling, there are people under the rubble.
President of Ukraine V. Zelensky said that the child died as a result of a missile hitting the maternity ward of the Volnyansky hospital in his post on a social network.
Zelensky noted that a woman was injured, and there were still people among the ruins.
The fire, which started in the building, which was largely destroyed by shelling, was put out by firefighters.
Search and rescue services of the Emergency Situations Service of Ukraine delivered the injured woman to medical teams.
- Syria returns to Arab League after 12 years
- Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe! How to make Masterchef Chicken Caesar Salad?
- Aid from South Korea to Ukraine
- Russian Foreign Minister: The West is using Ukraine
- 27 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading
- 18 celebrities grabbing attention with their outfits at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival
- Loud statement about Elon Musk
- How do new positions in business life affect employees?
- 30 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading
- Why didn’t Turkey participate in organizing the 1950 World Cup?