President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said that 184 athletes were killed in the war with Russia.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky named the number of athletes who died during the war. Zelenskiy said 184 athletes had died in Russian attacks in 11 months. The Ukrainian leader said the Russians were also targeting their sports infrastructure.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy had a telephone conversation with President of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Thomas Bach.
“RUSSIA USES SPORTS FOR PROPAGANDA”
Speaking after the meeting, Ukrainian leader Zelenskiy said: “Since February, 184 Ukrainian athletes have died as a result of Russian actions. Russia also uses sports for propaganda purposes,” he said.
“RUSSIA IS DISCONNECTED FROM SPORT”
Zelensky said that it was also about repairing sports infrastructures damaged during the war in Ukraine. Volodymyr Zelensky, who argued that Russia should be limited in the field of sports, said: “The only fair answer for a terrorist state can only be complete isolation in the international arena, especially when it comes to international sporting events.”
- 10 things you should know about Mahatma Gandhi
- Everything you wanted to know about Eurovision 2023
- Mitsotakis’ statement on the 14 May elections
- 11 Movies From Famous Director Tee West You Can’t Erase From Your Memory For Long
- 10 Tips to Help You Fix Slow Loading on Steam
- Spanish hydraulic fracturing collectors: El Cobrador Del Frac
- The reaction of universities to the decision to switch to distance learning
- Famous Chef Who Cooked for Thousands of People in the Earthquake Zone: José Andrés
- The most common problems causing Wi-Fi connection problems and their solutions
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend