President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said that 184 athletes were killed in the war with Russia.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky named the number of athletes who died during the war. Zelenskiy said 184 athletes had died in Russian attacks in 11 months. The Ukrainian leader said the Russians were also targeting their sports infrastructure.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy had a telephone conversation with President of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Thomas Bach.
“RUSSIA USES SPORTS FOR PROPAGANDA”
Speaking after the meeting, Ukrainian leader Zelenskiy said: “Since February, 184 Ukrainian athletes have died as a result of Russian actions. Russia also uses sports for propaganda purposes,” he said.
“RUSSIA IS DISCONNECTED FROM SPORT”
Zelensky said that it was also about repairing sports infrastructures damaged during the war in Ukraine. Volodymyr Zelensky, who argued that Russia should be limited in the field of sports, said: “The only fair answer for a terrorist state can only be complete isolation in the international arena, especially when it comes to international sporting events.”
- 5 manipulative actions that are not easy to notice in a relationship
- 7 Interesting Facts About Prince Harry You Haven’t Heard Of
- Traditions of Community Life of Portuguese Students: Republican Culture
- Zelensky: We will return Crimea
- Lavrov goes on a tour of Latin America
- The Minister of Defense of Ukraine announced the date
- Who is Neriman Ozsoy? How tall is he and what position does he play?
- Which societies are harmful to national existence?
- 10 new products are expected to be launched before the end of the year
- World Health Organization statement on cholera