President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said that 184 athletes were killed in the war with Russia.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky named the number of athletes who died during the war. Zelenskiy said 184 athletes had died in Russian attacks in 11 months. The Ukrainian leader said the Russians were also targeting their sports infrastructure.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy had a telephone conversation with President of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Thomas Bach.
“RUSSIA USES SPORTS FOR PROPAGANDA”
Speaking after the meeting, Ukrainian leader Zelenskiy said: “Since February, 184 Ukrainian athletes have died as a result of Russian actions. Russia also uses sports for propaganda purposes,” he said.
“RUSSIA IS DISCONNECTED FROM SPORT”
Zelensky said that it was also about repairing sports infrastructures damaged during the war in Ukraine. Volodymyr Zelensky, who argued that Russia should be limited in the field of sports, said: “The only fair answer for a terrorist state can only be complete isolation in the international arena, especially when it comes to international sporting events.”
- Dad Quotes: The Most Beautiful Dad Quotes
- Will America extradite Bolsonaro?
- Why do we perceive time as accelerating as we get older?
- Why is China in quarantine?
- Which countries do not use the Gregorian calendar?
- digitalization; Transformation and growth of financial markets
- What you need to know about the Texas killing fields
- Iranian president: protests should be listened to
- Grammy 2023 nominees announced | ListList.com
- The first and last appearance on the screens of 7 world-famous actors