World of Warcraft, the world-renowned MMORPG (Massively Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) developed by Blizzard Entertainment and has been in the gaming market since 2004, announced the release of the 9th version of the expansion in April 2022. The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight update, which will be released on November 28, 2022, will take players of the series to the Dragon Isles, the home of the dragon species. In this version, where you can uncover many long-hidden secrets and fly to new adventures, the importance of multiplayer gaming experience increases. For this reason, you can start gathering your allies now.
You can also view this article: You won’t be able to get up from your computer for hours! The 8 Best MMORPGs of All Time
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Beta Released?
Yes, Dragonflight’s testing phase went into beta in early September. There is no guarantee that you will be able to try Dragonflight in beta. But if you’re willing to take the risk, you should go to the official World of Warcraft website and click on the “Activate Beta” button just below the page.
When World of Warcraft: Dragonflight was first announced, fans of the series were concerned about the lack of in-game footage or information about the testing process. However, at the moment it is easy to see that these fears are unfounded and there are no obstacles to the release of the game in November.
What will bring World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
- Max level: 70
- New playable race: Drathiers
- New mounts: New types of dragons
- New regions: Four new regions, one new starting region
- System versions: UI improvements, new skill system, updates to in-game quests.
- Group content: Eight new dungeons and a new raid quest
- Furthermore New race/class combinations
World of Warcraft: New Dragonflight Characters
Yes, you will be able to play as a dragon in this World of Warcraft expansion. As you explore the newly revealed Draktir character, don’t be surprised, you’ll find that there’s a dragon form and a humanoid form, both of which you can customize. And the amazing innovations don’t stop there.
Here is more information about the Draktirs:
- Draktir is unlocked at level 58.
- Draktir is a character wearing chain mail armor.
- Draktyrs have their own starting territory.
- Draktyrs have two specialties; They are intermediate DPS and healer.
New World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Regions
A new region introduced in the Dragonflight expansion is the Dragon Isles, the home of the dragon species. The Dragon Isles are divided into four new regions: Waking Shores, On’Aran Plains, Azure Gap, and Taldrasus.
During the announcement of the new expansion, Blizzard revealed that the Dragon Isles are also the center of the dragon kingdom. In addition to dragons, you will meet other mortal races on the islands. Giant jaradines, ancient enemies of dragons, just one of them… Blizzard also talked about the ancient civilization of the centaurs who inhabited the Dragon Isles. In a word, there is no unknown about the game yet.
Improvements in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
Also, in the dragon version, the dragons really got a lot of attention. So much so that you don’t have to play with just one dragon. In addition to getting your own custom dragon, the dragon riding feature is now available.
Blizzard has announced that mounts can customize their appearance through skill trees so they can fly farther and faster, and dragons can be upgraded with each level.
In addition, professions and job stats will be updated in this new addition. Here are some examples of these innovations:
The production orders interface will allow you to place orders for almost any item that can be crafted. This way you will be able to customize any item you choose to your liking and order it for someone else to make the customizations for you. Artisans who receive these orders will, of course, receive a small commission from you for their work.
In job stats, this will give you four new ways to make your crafting level in the game more efficient, and you can equip your work gear to earn extra bonuses.
Updated game interface and skill trees
Finally, in this huge version update, skill trees will also return, where the classic 18-year-old interface of the game will be changed. And it turns out that it will be similar to the classic version before the release of Mists of Pandaria. The new version is supposed to return this more complex skill system, familiar to the regulars of the game.
- 10 types of people to avoid
- Analysis of the Midnight Library Books
- 7 signs of an unhappy relationship
- 10 dangerous habits that negatively affect brain health
- how to make hummus hummus recipe
- What is the difference between the HBO adaptation and the game?
- Can bystanders be removed from classrooms? | ListList.com
- The matches of the first week of the FIVB Volleyball Nations League start today
- Significant jury of Popstar Who is Armagan Chaglayan and why is he sick?
- 13 great movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend