Tedros Grebreyesus, director general of the World Health Organization, made a statement about Syria, which was devastated by the earthquake.
Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus visited Syria affected by the earthquake in Kahramanmarash. Ghebreyesus, who shared on his social media account information about his visit, stated that the situation is dire and said: “The international community has forgotten Syria. Where is humanity? used phrases.
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organization (WHO), who visited Idlib province in northwestern Syria, criticized the international community on the grounds that “the Syrians have forgotten the drama they have gone through” and said: “Where is humanity?” used the phrase.
Ghebreyesus, who visited the regions of Syria affected by the earthquakes in Turkey, shared on his Twitter account.
Ghebreyesus said: “The international community has forgotten Syria. The situation is deplorable. 12 years of war, economic collapse, Covid-19, drought and now an earthquake. Anyone can imagine the horror the Syrian people live in. Where is humanity? used phrases.
Director Ghebreyesus also shared moments when he visited earthquake survivors under treatment on his social media account.
- When did the Great Erzincan earthquake occur? What’s happened?
- State of emergency declared in 10 cities affected by the earthquake
- US Operation Statement
- Splitting the runway! Kahramanmarash, Adana and Gaziantep airports closed to civilian flights
- Biden: We will send 31 tanks
- 9 beauty mistakes that can instantly spoil our appearance
- Real Madrid organizes an aid match for the earthquake victims
- 8 important events that first happened in 2022
- 11 best film noir movies that will upset your sense of humor
- Help from Jennifer Lopez