ChatGPT has brought a whole new dimension to the world of AI with its speed and comprehensive responses. This artificial intelligence, called the “Generative Pretrained Transformer” (GPT), is called the language model. ChatGPT, which can answer questions in any language, impresses with its quick reply feature. So what is ChatGPT that empowers artificial intelligence, what does it offer and how to use it? Here’s everything you need to know.
You can also check out this content: Not a sci-fi movie! Some users claim that AI chatbots are making a resurgence.”
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a chatbot based on the GPT-3.5 language model that uses deep learning to create human-like text. We can compare OpenAI’s ChatGPT to a teacher who can answer almost everything. This artificial intelligence bot can give natural answers to the questions you ask and respond very quickly. Therefore, it is considered a competitor to Google.
ChatGPT can be used as part of its technology by a commercial or charitable chatbot, as well as helping people understand and respond to texts written by them. By studying texts written on a particular topic, ChatGPT can gain knowledge on that topic and can create new texts using this information. Now that we know what ChatGPT is, let’s see what it offers and how to use it.
What does ChatGPT offer?
AI research company OpenAI has launched a beta version of ChatGPT, a chatbot based on the GPT-3.5 language model. Although ChatGPT is still in the testing phase, it has already attracted attention for its capabilities. Here are the features of ChatGPT:
- Question answer
- Writing texts (basic academic articles, fiction texts, movie scripts, etc.)
- Solving mathematical equations
- Debugging and fixing (for example, finding and fixing errors in any block of code)
- Interlingual Translation
- Text Summarization and Keyword Detection in Text
- An explanation of what something does (for example, an explanation of what a block of code does)
How is ChatGPT used?
ChatGPT, an AI-based chatbot, is available for free. Here are the steps you need to follow to use ChatGPT.
- Open the ChatGPT website on your computer or phone.
- If you have an OpenAI membership, click on the “Login” button and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, register by clicking the “Register” button.
- You can use ChatGPT from the chat screen that opens after logging into your account.
- What you need to know about the climate change activist
- VII. Who is Cleopatra’s daughter, Cleopatra Selene?
- What is Hive Social? How to register in the application?
- Habitable planet discovered 100 light-years from Earth
- Some public buildings occupied by demonstrators
- Kremlin Statement on Grain Deal
- Erdogan’s statement “My sphere of economy, the result is clear” on the social media agenda
- Hajj decision from Saudi Arabia
- Russia shot down 4 US missiles
- Biden to African leaders: I’ll kneel and eat you