Bruising is one of the common skin problems that can easily occur on any skin. Depending on the severity of exposure to the skin, there may be discoloration even with slight impact and impact. Recall that bruises can occur spontaneously in the body, without trauma experienced in most cases. On the other hand, bruises that follow for a long time, do not go away and appear suddenly in the body, are a warning of some diseases. So what causes bruising? How does the bruise observed on the body pass? How many days does the bruise go away? Here are those who are interested in the treatment of bruises on the body and the causes of bruising …
To find out what signals your feet are giving you about your internal organs, you can view our content 6 Critical Signals Your Feet Are Giving About Your Internal Organs.
What is a bruise?
A bruise is a skin problem resulting from broken capillaries under the skin and a pool of blood under the skin. After an accident or injury, the oxygen content in the blood decreases and the skin begins to change color. Subsequently, bruises appear.
Bruising most often occurs on the legs. However, if bruising occurs spontaneously and not as a result of strain or impact, it may be due to blood disorders.
What causes bruising?
Bruising on the body usually occurs due to a minor or major injury to the skin. An injury is an injury resulting from a cut or blow to a specific part of the body.
Any injury in most cases leads to rupture of small blood vessels called capillaries. The blood flowing from the veins is trapped under the surface of the skin, resulting in bruising that looks like hematomas on the skin.
How does a bruise go?
As a rule, bruises that occur due to damage to the skin heal spontaneously within a short time without the need for treatment. If there is no serious reaction, the bruise on the body will heal within 2 weeks.
However, if bruising your skin bothers you and you want a quick recovery, you can apply cold compresses to help reduce the bruising and swelling. This application, which you will do for 3 days, will heal the bruise faster. However, we want to remind you that the treatment of bruises is not limited to this. So how does a bruise travel through the body? Here are other treatment options that you can use when treating body bruises;
- Gently lift the bruised area up from the level of the heart. This step will reduce circulation and eliminate swelling and discoloration.
- Gently massage the bruised area. But be careful, massage around the bruise, not on it.
- Avoid heavy and strenuous exercise. Since the area where the bruise is located will receive more blood flow, this area should be kept away from a concussion. Blood flow to the area of the bruise can aggravate the situation.
- For bruises, regularly apply creams prescribed by your doctor to the bruised area.
- Finally, if the bruise has reached such a serious level that it is impossible to treat it at home, you should definitely consult a specialist.
Do you need to worry?
How does the bruise go, we said above. Under normal circumstances, bruising that lasts 2 weeks can sometimes be permanent for a longer time. So, should bruises on the body bother us? The sudden appearance of bruises on the body can be harmful to health.
Moreover, if there is no underlying cause such as an injury, some medical conditions may be considered responsible for bruising. Conditions in which bruises seen on the body are dangerous can be a harbinger of certain blood diseases. Blood diseases cause people to bleed noses and bleed gums.
With the exception of blood diseases; Diseases of the respiratory system, such as pneumonia, bronchitis, and lung diseases, are also among the causes of bruising on the body. Many causes, such as heart failure, valvular disorders, cerebral hemorrhage, are among the causes of bruising on the body. We want to emphasize that with frequent and persistent bruises, you need to contact a specialist and undergo a detailed examination.
Source: 1 2
- Malicious twin of ChatGPT without ethical boundaries: WormGPT
- Cologne, Germany, selected as the “Sex Capital of the World”
- New macOS users are here! Here are 10 features you should know
- What is arbutin and what does it do?
- 6 cisterns that shed light on the mystery of the city
- Pay attention to this for your health! How to lower the humidity in a room?
- Death toll rises in Syria
- We can end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours
- What happens if the presidential elections go to the second round?
- Export Declaration from Minister Shimshek