Stones found in nature attract the attention of people. These stones are believed to have a positive effect on a person both in terms of health and energy. Agate is one of the stones on which a lot of research has been done. Agate is a translucent mineral and semi-precious stone, a variety of chalcedonic quartz. We told you what is good about agate stone, what is the use of agate stone and what is good about agate stone.
You can also take a look at this content: “Natural stones: what are precious and natural stones for, what are their properties?”
Benefits of agate stone
The benefits of agate stone are endless. Let’s take a look at the benefits of agate stone, which has a classy and elegant appearance.
- It protects and relaxes a person spiritually.
- It has a protective effect against stress and negative energy.
- This is good for those who have difficulty expressing themselves.
- It strengthens the body and gives energy.
- This helps reduce pain.
- It is said to protect the wearer from danger.
- It’s good for bone pain.
- It is useful in intestinal and gastric diseases.
- Prevents heart disease.
- It is believed to protect against the evil eye.
- It is good for insomnia and nightmares.
- This allows you to understand the facts.
- It balances blood pressure and speeds up metabolism.
- It is said to be beneficial for both mother and baby when used during pregnancy.
- It helps develop the power of reason and logic.
- It makes a person happy and makes him feel good.
- This increases the harmony of man with the environment.
- It provides relaxation by relieving tension in the body.
The harm of agate stone, as well as its benefits, are very curious. However, agate stone does not have a negative impact on human health. Let’s look at the properties of agate stone, as we learned what the benefits are.
Properties of agate stone
The main component of agate stone is SiO2. It can be of different colors and textures depending on the other components it contains and the conditions of formation. Its hardness is 7 on the Mohs scale. This natural stone, belonging to the quartz group, has a transparent or translucent structure that transmits light. It is used as a therapy tool because it is a powerful stone.
Agate stone throughout history; ring stone, seal, button, decorations, etc. are widely used in construction. The most famous and occurring color is fiery red. Although they are less common in nature, there are also black, white, blue, green, yellow, orange and brown. Today, it is mainly used to make rosaries and jewelry. When it acquires a mossy appearance under the influence of other minerals, it is called agate (mossy agate). These patches can also take the form of lines, waves, and moiré patterns. When it turns black and white, it is called Onyx.
Agate stone is considered healing. The powerful energy emitted by the agate stone affects people and benefits them. It is known that it protects a person from mental problems and helps well with stress. This stone is considered the Taurus stone.
The meaning of agate in different cultures of the world
The agate stone has been used by many different civilizations from the past to the present. The meaning of agate may differ from civilization to civilization. For example, the Babylonians believed that the properties of agate could be used to expel bad energy, and placed it around their homes accordingly. The Persians believed that this healing stone could be used to protect against storms.
Similarly, in Islamic cultures, agate was believed to help ward off the evil eye and tragedy, while the Egyptians believed that the stone helped protect against natural disasters and could give the gift of speech. However, the Chinese believed that agate provided spiritual protection. According to them, agate helped them to keep positive, good luck and fortune.
How do you know if agate is real?
We learned how agate stone is useful. However, in order to take advantage of these benefits, it must be determined whether agate is real or not. Because there are too many fake agate stones on the market. There is a very easy way to find out if agate is real. If the inside and outside of an agate stone are different, this indicates that the agate stone is a fake. Real agate stones are the same color both inside and outside.
Who can use agate stone?
Although agate stone has many benefits, some people are advised not to use it. People with low blood pressure and heart problems should not use agate. The reason for this is that agate is effective in lowering blood pressure. People with low blood pressure issues may experience a further reduction in blood pressure when using agate. Everyone else can use the agate stone.
- 7 things to do at least once a year for a happy life
- Secret documents found in Biden’s office
- US: Iranian administration fears its own people
- Etna back in action
- Ceasefire statement from Russia
- Who is Gerard de Nerval? His life and work
- North Korea launched missiles
- Why and how is a pine tree, a symbol of the New Year, decorated?
- What happened in the May 14, 1950 elections to which Erdogan refers?
- An interesting man who declared himself King of Germany: Peter Fitzek