After Mahsa Amini was detained by the vice police, it was announced that 4 task forces had been caught in Iran, and they got involved.
According to the Tesnim news agency, Iran’s intelligence ministry issued a written statement on the matter.
In a statement, “4 task forces consisting of Mossad spies were captured. The Zionist regime, taking advantage of the uprisings that broke out in various parts of the country in recent weeks, sought to lead task forces and carry out many combined terrorist attacks. All the terrorists were caught without any activity.” expressions were used.
The ministry’s statement did not provide information on the number of detainees or their identities.
- The future of Arda Turan is clear
- Scientists have ranked the countries with the most favorite couples
- Zelensky left for England
- Separation statement from Mirai Daner
- Top 10 Rap Artists of All Time
- Everything you need to know about Tadıbu Hazelnut Cocoa Butter
- What is the D’Hondt system, how is the number of deputies calculated?
- Explosion at a hotel for foreigners in Afghanistan
- What is keratin milk, what does it do?
- What you need to know about Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu