After Mahsa Amini was detained by the vice police, it was announced that 4 task forces had been caught in Iran, and they got involved.
According to the Tesnim news agency, Iran’s intelligence ministry issued a written statement on the matter.
In a statement, “4 task forces consisting of Mossad spies were captured. The Zionist regime, taking advantage of the uprisings that broke out in various parts of the country in recent weeks, sought to lead task forces and carry out many combined terrorist attacks. All the terrorists were caught without any activity.” expressions were used.
The ministry’s statement did not provide information on the number of detainees or their identities.
- Bolsonaro’s supporters set fire to cars
- What you need to know about the Texas killing fields
- What is known about the Knights Hospitaller?
- 9 facts about carbohydrates that you may not have heard of
- What did the contestants do before the program?
- World famous names with family ties
- 5 things that make attractive people lonely
- Fortnite horror maps and codes with all the details
- What to expect from CES 2023?
- 7 delightful books and their themes