Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov spoke about the operation to a group that was preparing a coup d’état in Germany.
Peskov said: “They have already stated that there can be no speculation about Russian involvement. We learned about the incident from the press, we have nothing to say about it,” he said.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, in a statement to journalists in Moscow, assessed the activities of a group planning a coup d’état in Germany.
Emphasizing that Russia had nothing to do with the incident in question, Peskov said: “These are internal problems of Germany. They have already stated that there can be no speculation about Russia’s involvement in this event. We learned about the incident from the press, we have nothing to say about it.” used the phrase.
In Germany, 25 people, one of whom is a Russian citizen, were detained in raids across the country today on charges of membership in a terrorist organization and planning a coup d’état.
The Russian embassy in Berlin said in a statement that they were not notified of the detention of a Russian citizen through official channels.
- 14 great photos showing the friendship between different species of animals
- Travel Decision from Italy to Turkey – Business World Global
- Great movie recommendations for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- Birgi village included in the list of the best tourist villages in 2022
- The number of cases rose at the zero point of the epidemic
- How to identify gifted children?
- Grammy 2023 nominees announced | ListList.com
- Trump is back
- 5.4 magnitude earthquake
- What are the characteristics of chicken types and breeds?