Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov spoke about the operation to a group that was preparing a coup d’état in Germany.
Peskov said: “They have already stated that there can be no speculation about Russian involvement. We learned about the incident from the press, we have nothing to say about it,” he said.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, in a statement to journalists in Moscow, assessed the activities of a group planning a coup d’état in Germany.
Emphasizing that Russia had nothing to do with the incident in question, Peskov said: “These are internal problems of Germany. They have already stated that there can be no speculation about Russia’s involvement in this event. We learned about the incident from the press, we have nothing to say about it.” used the phrase.
In Germany, 25 people, one of whom is a Russian citizen, were detained in raids across the country today on charges of membership in a terrorist organization and planning a coup d’état.
The Russian embassy in Berlin said in a statement that they were not notified of the detention of a Russian citizen through official channels.
- 15 celebrities attended the first and last award ceremonies
- 20 most spoken languages in the world with current data
- Six tables decide presidential candidate: name to be announced on Monday
- This attack is unacceptable
- What you need to know about Undawn | ListList.com
- How was the second round presidential election reflected in the world press?
- Trump testified
- Lord of the Rings: Gollum
- Biden got cancer
- Ali Koch made a decision