President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky made a statement about the earthquake that occurred in Kahramanmarash.
President of Ukraine Zelensky said that after the earthquake, Ukraine is ready to provide the necessary assistance to the friendly Turkish people.
Zelensky said on his Twitter account: “I was shocked by the news that hundreds of people were killed and injured as a result of the earthquake that occurred in Turkey.
We express our condolences to the families of the victims and wish a speedy recovery to the injured. At the moment, we support the friendly Turkish people and are ready to provide the necessary assistance.”
- Gamepad for gamers with disabilities: Project Leonardo
- Here are 6 delicious and practical recipes from each other
- The 7 Best Canned Chicken Ages for Our Paw Friends
- Candidates for TPP deputies announced
- How far has digitalization gone? – Business world global
- 26 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- G20 summit final declaration published
- 18 celebrities grabbing attention with their outfits at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival
- Crisis between Elon Musk and the White House
- What names have been presidential candidates so far?