US Secretary of State Blinken met with Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba.
According to the US State Department, Blinken said he would be in close coordination regarding the situation.
The US Secretary noted that his country “will continue to work closely with its allies and partners to provide Ukraine with what it needs to defend itself.”
It was reported that an unknown rocket fell on the village of Przewodov on the border between Poland and Ukraine, killing 2 people.
After that, the National Security Committee of Poland urgently met and it was decided to “increase the combat readiness of military units.”
Many Allies have made statements that developments are troubling and have said that all aspects of the incident should be studied and many details should be clarified.
- Such a change! Old and new models of car brands
- Saudi Arabia raises oil prices
- 8 great movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- World population over 8 billion
- Announcing the most exciting soccer league of 2022! Eighth place in the Premier League
- Spanish hydraulic fracturing collectors: El Cobrador Del Frac
- A life story from top to bottom: Sam Bankman-Fried
- magnitude 7 earthquake
- 17 Impressive Photographs That Won an Award in Black and White Photography
- State of emergency declared in America