The US Department of Energy said the coronavirus that shocked the world came from a laboratory in China.
About two and a half years, where did the coronavirus spread, which stopped life in the world? A new intelligence report from the US Department of Energy has repeated the claim that the coronavirus spread from a laboratory in Wuhan, China.
The claim that the coronavirus originated in a laboratory in China is still on the agenda.
The Wall Street Journal wrote that the US Department of Energy has prepared a new intelligence report on the coronavirus.
The report, presented to US President Joe Biden, is based on intelligence information and academic assessments.
The report confirms the view that the virus most likely originated from a laboratory in Wuhan.
The virus is said to have accidentally leaked out of a lab, disproving the theory of its animal origin.
There are different opinions on this subject.
A similar point of view is contained in the report of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The report said the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the “likely” source of the virus.
National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, on the other hand, explained that there are “differing views” within the US intelligence agencies on the matter; but did not share details.
- After the Catastrophe of the Century, many channels will broadcast together
- 9 Best Mac Apps to Boost Your Productivity
- What you need to know about the history of the Roman Republic
- The course of the war is changing! Wagner officially announced
- What products and services have been the most expensive in the last 20 years?
- Meet Kiki, the Model Who Sells Body Gas and Dirty Bath Water
- What you need to know about the long-awaited Tailor series
- Who is Köksal Engür, one of the important names in the world of cinema?
- Hirokazu Kore-eda Cinema and 9 Sample Films
- The killer who hid the woman he killed in the refrigerator for 9 months: Bernie Theede