Fenerbahce have begun preparations for the new season. It became known that the yellow-blue are going to agree with Umut Nair.
Planning for the new Fenerbahce season continues. While some names highlighted in yellow and blue are expected to part ways, new players will join the team.
The leadership continues to work on strengthening the offensive line. Fenerbahce have completed negotiations with Umut Nair, who played on loan at Hangcredi Yumraniyespor last season.
The yellow-blue teams, which have agreed with the Eyupspor club, are discussing the details with the national team player.
Distinguished by his game last season, Umut Nair became the top scorer in the league, scoring 17 goals. The national footballer was instrumental in reaching the Stars and Crescents by 3 points by scoring the goal that finally opened the door against Wales.
The 30-year-old also previously played for Besiktas. Umut, who played 30 matches for the black and white team, was aired 6 times on the opponent’s networks.
Umut Nair, who has a contract with Eyüpspor until 2024, is expected to accept the Yellow-Blues’ offer.
- Lady Gaga advises Biden
- Where do planet names come from? | ListList.com
- New language model that makes ChatGPT more human-like: GPT-4
- The Most Popular Internet Services of 2022 Announced
- All about her diary and life story
- Arrest warrant for Paludan who burned the Quran
- 8 fun activities you can do on New Year’s Eve
- 32 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- The dollar breaks a record
- What you need to know about the history of the Roman Republic