The President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin demanded to send more crews to the earthquake zone.
It was reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin wanted to increase the number of Russian teams working in search and rescue after the earthquake in Turkey.
The Russian Emergencies Ministry said in a statement that Putin had instructed Russian Emergencies Minister Alexander Kurenkov to increase the number of Russian teams conducting search and rescue operations on the rubble of buildings after earthquakes of magnitude 7.7 and 7.6. , the epicenter of which was Kahramanmarash.
Recalling that today a team of 50 people and 11 more doctors was sent from Russia to Turkey, it was stated that the number of Russian specialists sent exceeded 150 people.
The statement, which said the teams had set up camp in Kahramanmaras, noted that specialists had been working for two days to inspect and remove the wreckage.
The statement reads: “A field hospital with medical, surgical and resuscitation departments has been deployed in the emergency zone. More than 40 doctors are ready to provide medical assistance.”
In addition, a Be-200 firefighting aircraft sent by Russia to extinguish a fire in the port of Iskenderun after the earthquakes poured 60 tons of water on the fire, which continued throughout the day, the statement said. The new crew sent today has arrived in Turkey.
- ‘Rick and Morty’ creator Justin Roiland is leaving the series
- A Chilling Tale of the Lost Springfield Trio
- 5.4 magnitude earthquake
- Russia responds to threatening countries
- The creature that silences people when they encounter aliens: The Men in Black
- FBI joins coronavirus debate
- Who is the legendary footballer Pele, who scored countless goals in his career?
- Influencer Turned ‘Virtual Girl’: Karyn Marjorie
- The most trendy bikini and swimwear models of 2023
- 11 Most Successful Films Masterfully Using the One Take Technique