Former US President Donald Trump held his first official rally in Waco, Texas.
Trump, who holds President Biden responsible for the war in Ukraine and argues that the real fight is in Washington, said: “Either the Deep State destroys America, or we, the Deep State.”
Former US President Donald Trump blamed his likely Republican rival, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, while responding to the allegations at his first major rally in Texas over the 2024 presidential election.
“THE LAST BATTLE OF THE 2024 ELECTION”
At his first official campaign rally in Waco, Trump called the 2024 election “the final battle” and said he would drop the charges against him.
Referring to the allegations against adult film star Stormy Daniels, Trump said people found the allegations “absurd and unfair” and called on the Justice Department’s “Ministry of Injustice” to investigate.
“Things to Fight in Washington”
In his foreign policy statements, Donald Trump accused US President Joe Biden of Russian attacks on Ukraine. Arguing that he could be dealing with China, Trump said the real problems to fight were in Washington and said, “Either the Deep State destroys America, or we the Deep State.” made his statement.
In his speech, which lasted about an hour and a half, Trump also blamed his likely rival DeSantis, who claims the Republican vote, and said that his votes in the polls were low.
Florida Gov. DeSantis, who voters consider the most popular name after Trump, is expected to announce his 2024 Republican presidential candidacy in the coming months.
- Russia imposes sanctions against Obama
- The Horror Story of Lori Vallow, Accused of Killing Her Children
- Toilet paper riot against Elon Musk
- Israel attacks Gaza and Lebanon
- It’s cold, we don’t have food, we’re in dire straits
- What is the Güneş motel incident that Ecevit called “my biggest political mistake”?
- Iranian Foreign Ministry responds to accusations
- What you need to know about Street Fighter 6
- Kahramanmaras earthquakes win 2023 BAFTA award
- Pervez Musharraf passed away