Well-known entrepreneur Elon Musk, owner of SpaceX and TESLA, conducted a survey about former US President Trump.
Elon Musk, the new owner of the social network Twitter, conducted a poll on whether to reopen the account of former US President Donald Trump. At the moment, more than half of the respondents voted in favor.
Musk in a poll he started on Twitter, “Will former US President Donald Trump’s Twitter account be active again?” she asked. Millions of people took part in the survey.
As the poll continues, those who say “Trump should be back on Twitter” are still in the majority.
The poll also sparked controversy on Twitter.
While Trump’s supporters expressed their satisfaction, his opponents directed their arrows of criticism at the new owner of Twitter.
“Should Elon Musk have free speech privilege on Twitter?” started a survey
Prior to the Twitter purchase, Musk activated 2 known Twitter accounts whose accounts were suspended.
Trump made a statement about the new owner of the platform: “Twitter is now in safe hands.”
- Toilet paper riot against Elon Musk
- we need more weapons
- NATO: Russian attack did not come as a surprise
- The Minister of Health used the game
- 9 most interesting news that hit the headlines in 2022
- Russia blamed America for the attack
- 6 storage box models that will add color to your home with their decoration
- Zelensky: We are inflicting extraordinary losses on Russia
- Berlusconi out of intensive care
- 7 Celebrities Who Buried Their Ex-Girls Underground in Their Songs