Italy has decided to relax the travel measures it has applied to the countries of the European Union due to the epidemic of a new type of coronavirus (Covid-19).
Italy, which recently imposed travel restrictions on many countries, including those in the EU, citing a rapid increase in cases due to the effect of the Omicron variant, will begin easing restrictions for EU countries from February.
According to a new regulation signed by Minister of Health Roberto Speranza, persons arriving from countries in the European Union (EU) from 1 February must have been vaccinated against Covid-19 or have recently recovered from Covid-19, or test negative in the last 48 hours will be able to travel to Italy, presenting a Green Pass certificate confirming the passing of the test. With this ordinance put into effect on December 14; The sending of a test with a negative result and the requirement of a 5-day quarantine for arrivals from the EU have been cancelled.
In the same decree, Turkey was included in the number of places in the “Tourism Corridor without COVID-19” program implemented by Italy from September 2021. Accordingly, tourist trips organized by tour operators from Italy to Turkey have opened.
As part of the Covid-19-Free Travel Corridor program, those who have received a Covid-19 vaccine or have just recovered from Covid-19 will be able to travel from Italy to Turkey with tourist tours by tour operators. In addition, those participating in the tours in question will be required to take a Covid-19 test before and after the trip when entering Italy. Those who meet these conditions will not need to undergo a 10-day quarantine upon their return to Italy.
- Social media ban for under 13s
- The most interesting alien case in history: what is the phenomenon of the Ariel school?
- 20 facts about Antarctica you may not have heard of
- According to the poll, which name is leading the race?
- 9 Little-Known Stories About Pele, The Uncrowned King Of Football
- From Rihanna to Adriana Lima: 20 celebrities wearing Hollywood’s most beautiful maternity dresses
- Theme, book analysis, reader reviews
- Oppenheimer vs. Barbie: Critics’ Choice?
- History of the Ikhlamur Pavilion, architecture, location and entrance fees
- 11 tips to help those who get acquainted with Windows 11 for the first time