Fenerbahçe’s Arda Güler made important statements after the match against Wales.
Arda Güler, who has been spreading a lot of rumors about his transition lately, gave a wonderful answer to a question put to him.
After the match with Wales, Ardu Güler was asked: “What would you say about your future?”, “First of all, I want everything to be good for everyone. At the moment I don’t think about anything but wins and goals.”
This response by Arda Güler was interpreted on social media as “He is leaving Fenerbahçe”.
Arda Güler, who has been in the spotlight of the world’s most important clubs and followed them with great interest, had only 17.5 million euros in his contract.
It was noted that many European giants are ready to pay the price of release for Ardu Guler.
- Zelensky visited iftar
- Lavrov called against Western countries
- Turkey’s first domestic high-definition surveillance satellite: İMECE
- Ahmet Kural got married
- How can ChatGPT be used in business?
- Secret documents found in the house of the former US vice president
- Young castrated church singers of Italy
- 7 best tycoon games to improve your strategy skills
- Crime fanatic commits murders out of ‘curiosity’
- What is National Socialism? What are its features?