President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin said that for the first time in the modern history of Russia, logging is carried out at such a level.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said that despite sanctions, they exported $41.6 billion worth of agricultural products last year and said: “We expect our grain exports to be around 55-60 million tons this year.” said.
At a meeting where he met with representatives of the Russian agricultural sector, Putin said that his country had a record harvest last year.
Noting that a total of 158 million tons of grain were harvested in 2022, Putin said: “This is the first level of harvest in our modern history.” used the phrase.
Explaining that Russia continues to export grain despite the sanctions, Putin said: “Despite obstacles in foreign trade, Russia managed to increase agricultural exports to $41.6 billion last year. We expect our grain exports to be around 55-60 million tons this year.” made his comment.
With a 19% share of the world grain market, Russia is the world’s largest grain exporter.
- 7 Best Alternative ChatGPT Chatbots You Should Try Right Now
- 9 Heirs Who Had To Wait For Years To Become Sovereign
- 26 facts about Canada that you may not have heard of
- Government steps back on judicial reform, confusing Israel
- 6 Signs You Have an Unhealthy Relationship With Money
- Comparison of Apple Watch Ultra and Apple Watch Series 8: which is better?
- we need more weapons
- What is glamor makeup? Tips for a radiant look
- 8 magical facts about Hogwarts
- Gladiatrix: Women Warriors of Ancient Rome