Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev made a statement regarding the attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran.
Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev condemned the armed attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran and said that “terrorist attacks on diplomatic missions are unacceptable.”
Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev shared his condemnation of the armed attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran on his social media account.
President Aliyev expressed his condolences to the relatives of the deceased security guard and said: “I strongly condemn the terrorist attack committed today against our embassy in Tehran.
My condolences to the family and relatives of Orkhan Askerov, who was martyred while ensuring the security of the embassy and embassy staff. We demand the speedy investigation of this terrorist act and the punishment of the terrorists. “Terrorist attacks on diplomatic missions are unacceptable,” he said.
ATTACK ON THE EMBASSY
An unidentified person attacked the Azerbaijani embassy in Tehran. The attack, which took place around 08:30 local time, killed the embassy’s security director, Orkhan Askerov, and injured two guards while trying to prevent the attack. While the attacker has been detained by Iranian security forces, the investigation into the attack is ongoing.
- Erdogan’s statement “My sphere of economy, the result is clear” on the social media agenda
- What are the benefits of vitamin A for skin?
- shelling in france
- The death toll in Syria has risen to 3,553.
- The first and last appearance on the screens of 7 world-famous actors
- Renowned director Susanne Beer and her selected films
- What is tennis, how is it played and what are its rules?
- Who is the legendary footballer Pele, who scored countless goals in his career?
- The wife of the king of England Charles contracted the virus
- Zelensky: Russia destroys Donbass