A 2-meter rope stuck in the genitals of a 79-year-old man who was hospitalized with pain in Japan has been removed.
In an incident in Japan, an unnamed man who was hospitalized with pain said he felt pain in his groin.
After X-rays were taken at the Dokkyo University School of Medicine, doctors were stunned to see a skipping rope inserted into the penis of a 79-year-old man. In the news of the British media, the hospital staff issued a statement: “We have never seen anything like this in our career.”
longer than 2 meters
After a complex surgical process, it was claimed that the jump rope had been removed from the man’s penis. It was stated that the rope had no retaining parts and was over 2 meters long. It was also stated that the rope had a knot in the bladder and therefore the operation was risky.
Noting that the rope was thin, the doctors also stated that surgery had been performed, making a hole in the bladder as the rope had been knotted. In order for the operation to be successful, it was announced that a 3-D model of the bladder had been made and it was clear how the doctors would intervene.
- Description of the bread passage from Zelensky
- What did the Unreal Engine 5.1 update bring?
- Ledger Nano S Review | ListList.com
- The Golden Butterfly Awards 2022 have found their winners: ceremony highlights and winners
- Everything you need to know about the James Bond books
- Can sustainability save Portuguese tourism?
- Who is Hulusi Kentman, the unforgettable name of Turkish cinema?
- Most of the 70 missiles destroyed
- 17 tallest soccer players in history
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend