The indictment against former US President Donald Trump is expected to be passed and arrested this week.
Prior to the announcement of the Trump decision, AI-generated photos were posted on social media.
Former U.S. President Donald Trump has been accused of inappropriately whistling Stormy Daniels, with whom he had an affair, during the 2016 presidential campaign.
If the indictment against Trump is upheld, the ex-president will stand trial in New York next week. Last week, Trump said on his social media account that “I’m going to be arrested on Tuesday,” but no decision was announced.
While the Trump trial was underway, photos created with the help of artificial intelligence were published on social networks.
In fake photos, Trump resists arrest and tries to hide from the police.
Some users mistook the photos for real. Violent disputes erupted between Trump supporters and other users.
- Who will be the winner of the World Cup Final?
- The first serial killer of the Ottoman Empire: Chrysanthos
- According to experts, there were 130 atomic bombs during the earthquake in Kahramanmaras.
- What is a T-Bone Steak? How to cook at home
- Are GSM operators in Turkey prepared for major natural disasters?
- Presidential candidate Kılıçdaroğlu on social media agenda
- Biden’s statement on Native Americans
- Social media users broadcast the feelings of millions in their tweets after the earthquake
- New opportunities for sports: what is Decathlon MayFest?
- Putin did not threaten me or Germany