The Walking Dead, one of the most popular series in the world, has come to an end with its final episode airing. The series, which premiered in 2010, tells the story of the struggle of a group of people trying to survive in a great zombie apocalypse. The Walking Dead, which became a cult classic in a short time after its release, said goodbye to the screens on November 20 after a long adventure. Even though the series has ended, The Walking Dead universe is not over yet! The series will return to the screens with spin-offs dedicated to other characters. So what happened in the final? Before going into details, let’s say that the next part of the article contains spoilers about the final episode.
The filming of the final season of The Walking Dead, which was watched with great interest all over the world, was postponed due to the coronavirus epidemic.
Based on the comic book of the same name by Robert Kirkman, the series met the audience with its final season after a long break.
The end of The Walking Dead centers on the survival of the last survivors, led by Darley and Carol.
Rick, who has been out of the series for a long time, and Michonne, who left the show in season 10, appeared before the audience in the last scenes of the final episode.
In the Rick and Michonne scenes, both characters were in different places and at different times. But this twist gave the impression that Rick and Michonne’s stories would be continued in spin-offs.
Series producer Greg Nicotero announced that they usually end the series with a different script. “Actually, there was a scene that we filmed, but when we put it at the end of the series, we felt uncomfortable. So we removed it.”
Although filming for the series’ final episode ended in March, the scenes with Rick and Michonne were filmed in August and added to the series due to a last-minute decision.
The finale, titled Rest in Peace, aired as a 90-minute episode.
The spin-offs of the series are as follows:
- The Walking Dead: Beyond
- Tales of the Walking Dead
- A new but untitled series centered on Daryl is set to air in 2023.
- Dead City – 2023, focusing on the duo of Maggie and Negan.
- Series dedicated to the duo Michonne and Rica – 2023
You may be interested in:
The Walking Dead Cookbook as a Survival Guide
‘The Walking Dead’ cast members in comic book with 20 comparison photos
- 10 Ankara Museums You Must See
- What is HTS record, what is HTS signal?
- The terrible face of racism: the disaster in Solingen
- What is the number one rule of a happy relationship?
- Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe! How to make Masterchef Chicken Caesar Salad?
- What are the system requirements of the game, what changes?
- 6 storage box models that will add color to your home with their decoration
- North Korea launched missiles
- Merkel: I didn’t have the strength to impress Putin
- 11 fashion brands of bags