The US Embassy in Sarajevo reacted to the meeting between Russian President Putin and Dodik.
The U.S. Embassy in Sarajevo advised that it is not in the interests of citizens to meet President of the Republika Srpska (RS) Milorad Dodik, one of the two entities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of his visit to Russia at the RS.US Embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina He stated that the meeting of the President of the Republika Srpska (RS) Milorad Dodik with the President of Russia Vladimir Putin during his visit to Russia is not in the interests of the citizens of the RS.
“The path to the democratic, prosperous and secure future that all citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, including the people of RS, want is through Brussels, not Moscow. It is harmful for Dodik to follow this path.” “At a time when Russia is at war with Ukraine, no government should expand cooperation with Russia,” the statement said. “As long as Russia ignores the basic laws of the international order, Dodik’s meeting with Putin is in the interests of citizens. does not serve in RS. The application was given. (USA) wars against Russia are not and will not be RS wars.” The message also said that how they want RS to follow is determined by the voters and the US embassy in Sarajevo has nothing to do with it.
- Putin: Sarmat missile deployed
- Soldiers and weapons pile up at the border
- Was the Trojan War real?
- The FIFA Best Awards have found their winners
- Lifespan and life cycle of butterflies
- Answer to Putin from America and NATO
- What you need to know about the Resident Evil 4 remake
- Electricity from Ukraine
- Confidential Documents Leak Scandal Growing in America
- Biden gave the order! US shot down a UFO?