The Ukrainian General Staff stated that the Russian army lost 100,400 soldiers in the war in Ukraine.
According to a written statement from the General Staff of Ukraine, since February 24, when the war began, 100,400 Russian servicemen have died, and over the past 24 hours, 660 Russian army servicemen have been neutralized.
Ukraine destroyed 283 aircraft, 267 helicopters, 3 thousand 3 tanks, 5 thousand 981 armored personnel carriers, 1 978 guns, 413 rocket launchers and 212 air defense systems belonging to the Russian army.
The statement said that 4,615 vehicles, 16 ships, light boats and 1,693 unmanned aerial vehicles belonging to the Russian army were destroyed, and 653 cruise missiles fired by the Russian army were shot down by the Ukrainian defense forces.
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said on September 21 that 5,937 Russian soldiers had died in the war in Ukraine.
- How was the EYT ruling received? Here is the first reaction of social networks
- What is “telephonophobia”, known as the fear of talking on the phone?
- Announcing the most exciting soccer league of 2022! Eighth place in the Premier League
- Mask statement from the World Health Organization
- The 10 Worst Games of 2022 According to Metacritic Score
- A fast-spreading, insidious and dangerous disease: Streptococcus A
- Who is Daniele Santarelli, Sultans of the Net’s new head coach?
- What are the benefits of sweet potatoes? | ListList.com
- Biden’s statement on nuclear exercises
- Iran’s reaction to the UN Human Rights Council