The Ukrainian General Staff stated that the Russian army lost 100,400 soldiers in the war in Ukraine.
According to a written statement from the General Staff of Ukraine, since February 24, when the war began, 100,400 Russian servicemen have died, and over the past 24 hours, 660 Russian army servicemen have been neutralized.
Ukraine destroyed 283 aircraft, 267 helicopters, 3 thousand 3 tanks, 5 thousand 981 armored personnel carriers, 1 978 guns, 413 rocket launchers and 212 air defense systems belonging to the Russian army.
The statement said that 4,615 vehicles, 16 ships, light boats and 1,693 unmanned aerial vehicles belonging to the Russian army were destroyed, and 653 cruise missiles fired by the Russian army were shot down by the Ukrainian defense forces.
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said on September 21 that 5,937 Russian soldiers had died in the war in Ukraine.
- Guide to Cairo: what to do and where to stay
- Vladimir Putin is on the agenda on accusations of using tricks
- CEV Champions League preparing for the Turkish final
- Who are the natives: their origin, beliefs and language
- Artist Bringing Historical Figures to Life: Kazu Hiro
- 13 Surprising Facts About the Ice Age
- Russia’s nuclear trilateral statement
- New danger: carnivorous microbes
- The long awaited moment has arrived! 36 tweets we laughed at the most in 2022
- A healthy iftar should last at least 45 minutes