Vikings Valhalla, the sequel to the hit History Channel series Vikings, was released on Netflix on February 25, 2022. Fans of the original Vikings series were thrilled when they found out about the existence of these projects. So much so that this new historical series has managed to connect viewers with both its plot and cast. We told you what period Vikings Valhalla is about, what is its theme, who plays in the cast and how many episodes it consists of.
You can also check out this content: “8 Informative Articles on the Viking Documentary Series”.
Plot Vikings Valhalla
The series, which is a sequel to Vikings, takes place 100 years after the events of the original series. Beginning in the early 11th century, the series also chronicles the lives of some of the most famous Vikings who ever lived. These famous Vikings will fight for survival in an ever-changing world. As Christianity gains ground in Scandinavia, the English king orders the slaughter of the Vikings in his country, and a violent conflict erupts once again between the northerners and the Saxons.
Click here for the series’ IMDb page.
Vikings: Valhalla cast
The cast of the series included some actors who took part in such series as “Game of Thrones” and “The Witcher”. Here is the cast of the show:
- Sam Corlett – Leif Ericsson
- Frida Gustavsson – Freydis Eiriksdottir
- Leo Suter as Harald Sigurdsson
- Christopher Rieg-Agnarr
- Bradley FreegardKing Canute
- Johannes Johannesson as Olaf Haraldson
- Laura Berlin – Emma of Normandy
- David Oakes Earl Godwin
- Caroline Henderson Jarl Haakon
- John Kavanagh – Seer
- Pollyanna Mackintosh as Queen Elfgifu
- Asbjorn Krog Nissen – Earl of Kore
- Julian Seeger Jarl Gorm
You can also check out this content: “From Ragnar Lodbrok to Erik the Red: The 10 Most Violent Vikings in History and Their History.”
Episodes and series time
The series, which will consist of 24 episodes, has aired 16 episodes so far. Here are the titles and duration of the episodes of the series:
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Greenlanders (56 min.)
- Season 1 Episode 2: Viking (46 min.)
- Season 1 Episode 3 – Swamp (46 min.)
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Bridge (45 min.)
- Season 1 Episode 5: Miracle (60 min.)
- Season 1 Episode 6: Uppsala’s Last Daughter (55 min.)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Choice (54 min.)
- Season 1 Episode 8 – The End of the Beginning (48 min.)
- Season 2 Episode 1: Web of Destiny (54 min.)
- Season 2 Episode 2: Towers of Faith (49 min)
- Season 2 Episode 3: Fragments of the Gods (45 min)
- Season 2 Episode 4: The Thaw (44 min.)
- Season 2, Episode 5: Birth and Rebirth (48 min.)
- Season 2 Episode 6 – Test of Confidence (52 min.)
- Season 2 Episode 7: Pecheneg (43 min.)
- Season 2 Episode 8: Showdown (49 min.)
You can also check out this content: Mythology Books to Expand Your Knowledge of the Universe and Creation.
- 7 Chilling Archaeological Discoveries
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- What does the shape of your teeth say about your personality?
- What was the minimum wage in 2023?
- Who is Benevolent Haluk Levent? What does the AHBAP association do?
- What are the sources of income for the couple Harry and Meghan revealed by the Netflix documentary?
- Israel and Lebanon do not want war
- ‘Turkey One Heart’ joint release on social media agenda
- US pharmaceutical company’s vaccine offer to North Korea
- Iranian sanctions against the EU and the UK