The Russian Foreign Ministry appreciated the statement of Russian President Putin.
“The grain corridor in the Black Sea was used by Ukraine to attack the Crimean bridge,” the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
In a last-minute statement, the Russian Foreign Ministry said Ukraine used a grain corridor in the Black Sea to attack the Crimean Bridge.
The ministry statement also said that Russia is working on a new grain route.
THEY SAY IT HAS BEEN USED FOR MILITARY PURPOSES BEFORE
Ukrainian President Zelensky, in his first statement after Russia suspended its grain initiative, said the “Black Sea grain initiative” could continue without Moscow.
Zelensky said: “I sent official letters to Turkish President Erdogan and UN Secretary General Guterres with a proposal to continue the Black Sea Grain Initiative or similar in a trilateral format.” Then the official representative of the Kremlin Dmitry Peskov, claiming that Ukraine uses the grain corridor for military purposes, stressed that “certain risks” will arise if the grain corridor is continued without appropriate security guarantees.
Russia called the incident with the damage to the Kerch Bridge, also known as the “Crimean Bridge”, a “terrorist attack” and said that the attack was organized by Ukrainian special forces.
- 5 tips for starting a new life after divorce
- Which Who app is Suleiman Soylu using?
- 4 Benefits of Taping Your Mouth While You Sleep at Night
- Top 10 FIFA 23 Ranked Teams in the Game
- Macron: Europe must take up arms
- 8 ways to make someone fall in love with you
- Why can’t the growth of the dollar/TL rate be prevented?
- Dire warning from NASA: it could hit Earth
- 6.7 magnitude earthquake
- Recurring earthquakes in Greece