The coronavirus epidemic has claimed the lives of 844 people over the past 5 months. It was announced that 252 thousand 945 new cases were recorded.
The Ministry of Health has published the latest data on coronavirus.
According to information received from the COVID-19 information platform, the number of cases reached 17 million 232 thousand 66. The death toll was 102 thousand 174 people.
Over the past 5 months, 844 people have died from coronavirus.
844 deaths in 5 months
If you look at the last 5 months, the number of cases was 252,945. During this period, 844 people died.
peak in december
Looking at the data for the past 5 months, December saw an increase in both the number of cases and the number of deaths.
In December, 88,705 new cases were recorded, with 252 deaths.
Here is the COVID-19 data for the last 5 months:
In November 2022, the number of cases was 73 thousand 574 people, the number of deaths was 181 people.
In December 2022, the number of cases was 88 thousand 705, the number of deaths was 252,
In January 2023, the number of cases was 43,801, the number of deaths was 231,
In February 2023, the number of cases was 15,811, the number of deaths was 95,
In March 2023, the number of cases is 31 thousand 54, the number of deaths is 85.
- The West forgot who defeated the Nazis
- 17 tallest soccer players in history
- 7 Early Signs You’re Depressed
- Remove question marks! Analysis of the film The Servant
- USA Announced! Spy Ball Discovered
- Procrastination Disease Phenomenon: Akrasia
- That’s what capitalism is, you don’t get your money
- What is compartment syndrome, which is often seen in earthquake victims, and what are its symptoms?
- 8 Phrases Couple Therapists Never Say to Their Partners
- What is the new Netflix series “Hot Head” about?