President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky thanked 7 countries that supported them in the ongoing war with Russia.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy met in Kyiv with the foreign ministers of Estonia, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
Noting that this visit is an important sign of the strong support and solidarity of friendly and partner countries with Ukraine, Zelensky said: “I would like to thank the Baltic and Nordic countries for their continued active and productive support for Ukraine in protecting its territorial integrity and independence.”
- 26 facts about Canada that you may not have heard of
- 20 gothic films whose gloomy atmosphere you will feel to the bone
- The first half of the season has been completed in Super League: Galatasaray at the top
- The third month of the earthquake: what are the latest developments in the region?
- The Witcher 3 Next-Gen Update Notes Released
- 25 Interesting Laws That Still Exist in America
- What prophecies did Nostradamus make for 2023?
- Russia strikes at Donetsk: three dead
- 30 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading
- 17 tallest soccer players in history