Mehmet Buyukksi, president of the Turkish Football Federation, referred to the foreign rule and stated that it would not change.
Turkish Football Federation president Mehmet Büyükksi has responded to allegations that the foreign rule will change shortly before the start of the Super League season.
“THE RULE DOES NOT CHANGE”
Murat Ozbostan of the Sabah newspaper said: “Mr. President, there are claims that the number of foreigners in the Super League will change to 9+2. Is there such a thing on the TFF agenda?” Answering a question, Büyükeksi said: “There is absolutely no such situation.” used phrases.
After negotiations between the TFF and the Club Association at the beginning of the season, it was decided to continue the foreign rule as 8+3.
- What we know about the Nvidia GeForce RTX 40 series
- Forbes magazine has published a list of billionaires in 2023.
- The man who uses his son’s blood to stay young: Brian Johnson
- Kuzgunchuk Places to visit | ListList.com
- Can I drink alcohol while taking antibiotics?
- Turkey’s most mysterious serial killer case: the slashed leg murders
- One of the main reasons for the lack of money at the end of the month: the cashless effect
- Space missions planned for 2023
- How to buy bitcoin with a credit card? Can I buy cryptocurrency with a credit card?
- How did the legend of storks come about?