An earthquake of magnitude 4 occurred at 02:49 in the Aegean Sea, Kusadasi Bay.
According to information on the website of the Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD), the depth of the earthquake, which occurred 10.31 km from the Kusadasi district of Aydın city, was 13.11 km.
- Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly leaves for Azerbaijan
- How to gain confidence in 8 steps?
- Earthquake relief from Metallica
- Bad news from the trial for Trump
- Oppenheimer vs. Barbie: Critics’ Choice?
- The Turkish Language Association (TDK) changed the spelling of some words
- Four-day-a-week model study results announced
- 11 valuable players in the Premier League by position
- Travel Decision from Italy to Turkey – Business World Global
- US: Iranian administration fears its own people