It has been 137 years since that historic day when German inventor Karl Benz drove out of his garden in his creaky, slow and dripping car. Benz managed to drive his car without horses. That day, Benz’s neighbors witnessed a turning point in the automotive industry. Decades have passed since then. For every innovation invented in the 19th century, people found something to replace it with. However, cars are still one of the most sought-after technological products worldwide. A century and a half later, cars look very different today. Noisy, unsafe, smoky cars with thin wheels have been replaced by fast aerodynamic shapes and artificial intelligence. Undoubtedly, safety has become one of the most important elements of the new model cars. Along with safety, of course, and aesthetic design… Let’s see how old models and new models of famous car brands look together.
1. Ferrari 125 S (1947) – Ferrari 812 GTS (2022)
2. Audi Type B (1910) – Audi RS7 Sportback (2019)
3. Citroen Type C (1921) – Citroen C5 Aircross (2019)
4. Hyundai Pony (1975) – Hyundai Tucson (2022)
5. Chrysler Airflow (1935) – Chrysler 300C Tourer (2019)
6. Jaguar D-Type (1955) – Jaguar F-Type R-Dynamic (2021)
7. Opel Lutzmann (1899) – Opel Mokka-E (2021)
8. Honda T360 (1963) – Honda CR-V Hybrid (2018)
9. Bentley 3 Liter (1919) – Bentley Continental GTC (2016)
10. BMW Dixie (1928) – BMW Z4 (2022)
11. Mazda R360 (1960) – Mazda MX30 (2020)
12. Fiat 3HP (1899) – Fiat 500X (2015)
13. Volkswagen 2 (1948) – Volkswagen ID.4
14. Porsche 356 (1948) – Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid Coupe (2021)
15. Nissan Datsun Type 16 Coupe (1937) – Nissan X-Trail (2022)
16. Benz Patent-Motorwagen (1885) – Mercedes Benz EQS (2022)
You may be interested in:
Everything is very interesting! 7 cars that exceeded all expectations thanks to their design
- Comparison of Apple Watch Ultra and Apple Watch Series 8: which is better?
- What games are there, what are the advantages?
- World’s safest holiday destinations announced: Switzerland tops
- Scandal over ‘confidential document’ escalates in US
- Who is Hulusi Kentman, the unforgettable name of Turkish cinema?
- How to cook chibir, one of the most delicious Turkish cuisine recipes from eggs?
- Putin’s girlfriend appeared in public
- 10 inventions and innovations of the ancient Greek civilization
- Who is Susan Atkins, the most formidable member of the Manson family sect?
- Putin’s visit to Ukraine