Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that his country, which is at war with Ukraine, will not refuse to deploy nuclear weapons in Belarus.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Russia would not abandon its plan to station nuclear weapons in Belarus and said: “Threats from the West will not change our plans to station nuclear weapons in Belarus.”
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov made a statement regarding Russia’s plans to deploy nuclear weapons in Belarus. “The President made the necessary statement last Saturday,” Peskov said. “Threats from the West will not change our plans to deploy nuclear weapons in Belarus,” he said.
Referring to the problems they have with Western countries regarding investigations into attacks on the Nord Stream oil pipelines, Peskov stated that Western countries want to cover up these attacks and said: “Western countries are trying very hard to hide this issue and put it off the agenda.” . But Russia will hinder these efforts,” he said.
Refuting Russian and Turkish media reports of a meeting between President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Russian President Vladimir Putin, Peskov said: “No. It is not true.”
- The cholera epidemic is spreading rapidly
- Guide to using iPad as a second monitor on any computer
- Visit of the UN Secretary General to Afghanistan
- The narrowest country in the world: Tuvalu
- Trump never paid taxes
- How was the EYT ruling received? Here is the first reaction of social networks
- They are talking about it again! Celebrities who celebrated the MET Gala 2023
- What is dandruff, why does it occur and how does it go away?
- Aliyev’s reaction to Armenia
- Ari Aster Cinema and Film Samples