The FIVB Women’s Nations League has finally started this year! The first week of the competition, in which our national volleyball team, which is the pride of our country, will be held in Antalya between May 31 and June 4. The second week will be held in Hong Kong from June 14th to 18th, and the third and final week before the final will be held in Bangkok from June 28th to July 2nd. 16 teams will compete in the VNL, and at the end of three weeks, the top 8 teams on the scoreboard will qualify for the finals. The final matches to be played will be held from July 12-16 in Arlington, USA. Last year’s FIVB Volleyball Nations League matches were held between September 23 and October 15. While Italy was ranked first, Turkey came in fourth. Ankara Arena also hosted Group B last year. This year, the first week matches will be held in Antalya. We have compiled the Sultans of the Net National League fixture schedule for you.
You can find our match schedule from last year here 👇
Match schedule and schedule for the Net Sultans in the World Championships
The network sultans will play 4 matches every week in the Nations League, which consists of three stages.
The first match for the Netted Sultans takes place on May 31st. We will face South Korea in the match that will start at 20:00.
In the first week, which will be held in Antalya, our national team will face strong opponents. We will face Serbia, world champions, last year’s World Cup winners Italy and the United States.
In the second week, our competitors will be the Netherlands, Poland, Canada and the Dominican Republic.
In the last week before the finals, we will face Japan, Thailand, Brazil and Croatia.
This is the women’s national volleyball team’s match schedule
The first week (May 31 – June 4 / Antalya – Turkey)
- May 31, 2023 20.00 South Korea and Turkey
- June 1, 2023 20.00 Turkey-Serbia
- June 3, 2023 20.00 Turkey and Italy
- June 4, 2023 20.00 USA and Turkey
Week Two (June 14-18 / Hong Kong-China)
- June 14, 2023 15.30 Netherlands-Turkey
- June 15, 2023 12.00 Poland and Turkey
- June 16, 2023 08.30 Turkey-Canada
- June 18, 2023 12.00 Dominican Republic-Turkey
Week 3 (28 June – 2 July / Bangkok – Thailand)
- June 28, 2023, 13.00 Japan and Turkey
- June 29, 2023 16.30 Thailand – Turkey
- 30 June 2023 16.30 Brazil and Turkey
- July 2, 2023 09.00 Croatia-Turkey
Sultans of the Net will advance to the finals if they are in the top 8 on the leaderboard after completing these 3 weeks.
- 7 places to go during Ramadan
- The cholera epidemic is spreading rapidly
- Expert Answer: How long does it take to fall in love?
- Iran: the meeting was positive
- 5 most famous bank robberies in history
- Putin’s arrest by Germany is a declaration of war
- What is the Relentless Fifty Chills, when will they start?
- What you need to know about El Ojo Island
- 9 Little-Known Stories About Pele, The Uncrowned King Of Football
- US: Need to denuclearize the country