World oil prices have skyrocketed. Saudi Aramco, the national oil company of Saudi Arabia, announced an increase in oil prices from March after Brent oil prices exceeded $90 per barrel.
The company will raise the price of the oil it sells to US buyers by 30 cents a barrel, while European buyers will pay between 70 cents and $2.30 a barrel.
The price per barrel of oil shipped to the countries of the Far East increased by 30-70 cents.
- Description of the bread passage from Zelensky
- Who is Annie Erno, 2022 Nobel Prize in Literature winner?
- 30 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading
- What you need to know about the Texas killing fields
- What causes hair eczema? Eczema Shampoo Recommendations
- What is HTS record, what is HTS signal?
- 11 fashion brands of bags
- Turkey’s first cave opened to tourists
- Rockstar Games has canceled the GTA movie starring Eminem
- How does loss of smell affect your sex life?