World oil prices have skyrocketed. Saudi Aramco, the national oil company of Saudi Arabia, announced an increase in oil prices from March after Brent oil prices exceeded $90 per barrel.
The company will raise the price of the oil it sells to US buyers by 30 cents a barrel, while European buyers will pay between 70 cents and $2.30 a barrel.
The price per barrel of oil shipped to the countries of the Far East increased by 30-70 cents.
- Bolsonaro called to testify
- Lessons in the early hours reduce academic performance
- Zelensky’s statement on the war
- Biden’s nomination
- Created artificial intelligence capable of deciphering people’s thoughts
- The future of Arda Turan is clear
- Can AI search engine Bing compete with Google?
- 9 best shampoos for dandruff
- Fresh summer perfume for men
- Renowned director Susanne Beer and her selected films