World oil prices have skyrocketed. Saudi Aramco, the national oil company of Saudi Arabia, announced an increase in oil prices from March after Brent oil prices exceeded $90 per barrel.
The company will raise the price of the oil it sells to US buyers by 30 cents a barrel, while European buyers will pay between 70 cents and $2.30 a barrel.
The price per barrel of oil shipped to the countries of the Far East increased by 30-70 cents.
- US Secretary of State arrives in Turkey
- North Korean leader’s shocking offer to women
- 11 Things You Probably Haven’t Heard About Rabbits
- It was alleged that Putin had a child from his secret love! Doctor found dead
- Researchers find that the human penis is getting bigger and bigger
- Life expectancy in Turkey falls below 78 years
- Russia will continue the truce
- What is “telephonophobia”, known as the fear of talking on the phone?
- Trump is back
- 10 Tips to Help You Fix Slow Loading on Steam