Russian Ambassador to Minsk Boris Gryzlov said that nuclear weapons would be deployed in Belarus.
The Russian ambassador in Minsk said that Moscow would deploy tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus near the western border of the former Soviet republic.
Ambassador Boris Gryzlov, in his statements to Belarusian television, said that “Russian nuclear weapons will be located near the western border of our common state,” but did not name the exact location.
“This will improve our defensive capabilities; and it will be implemented despite the votes from Europe and the US.”
Belorussian; It shares a 1250 km border with NATO members Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said that facilities for placing Russian nuclear weapons in Belarus would be created by July 1.
At the end of March, Putin announced that he had agreed with Belarus to place tactical nuclear weapons on its territory, and the West reacted.
- 5 fun ways to search with Google Lens
- Blinken: You have to look at Putin’s words
- 10 Reasons People Love True Crime Stories
- The head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs shared on social networks.
- 6.4 magnitude earthquake
- 11 best film noir movies that will upset your sense of humor
- Who is Hafiz Gaye Erkan, who is allegedly the head of the Central Bank?
- What is the difference between americano and filter coffee?
- digitalization; Transformation and growth of financial markets
- Shark species and habitats